Following the disruption and difficulties faced by all business in this challenging year, the EUG have decided to move our 2020 conference online. We're delighted that we'll still be able to deliver a condensed version of our annual conference, albeit in the safety and comfort of your own offices/homes.
• 10:00 - Introduction & Welcome [EUG, Tim Berryman]
• 10:05 - Epicor Road Map [Epicor, Mark Hughes] - An update from Epicor regarding the latest news & release of 10.2.700
• 10:30 - Kinetics Update [Epicor, Stephen Edgington]
• 11:55 - Break
• 12:00 - Should you be thinking about Private Cloud & Hosting? [with Aspera Solutions]
• 12:45 - Break
• 12:55 - Customer Case Study [with GHA]
• 13:35 - Break
• 13:45 - Key Practices for Procurement using Epicor 10 and ARM in a COVID-19 World [with Precise Business Solutions]
• 14:30 - Thanks & Close
12:00 - Should you be thinking about Private Cloud & Hosting?
What are the reasons for/against and how do they apply to your organisation? What are the implications for OpEx, functionality & support?
13:45 - Key Practices for Procurement using Epicor 10 and ARM in a COVID-19 World
With our workforce and management layers even more dispersed thanks to work-from-home, and faced with challenged supply chains and less reliable customer demand, everything about the way our organisations do business is being disrupted. However this represents a once in a generation opportunity to embrace what will be a new operating model, core to which will be fiercely managing costs while facilitating increased business velocity, greater visibility and control, and increased collaboration in your procurement process. We will talk about some areas of Epicor ERP solution set you should be looking to when embracing this opportunity.