Northeast Epicor User Group Meeting
Date: October 15, 2019
Location: Spruce Environmental Technologies / RadonAway
2 Saber Way https://goo.gl/maps/FvVgqo7pVZq
Ward Hill, MA 01835
8:00 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:15 Welcome and Company Profiles
learn about NEUG member companies and how they use Epicor
(contact Andrew Lintz if you would like to give a 10 minute overview of your company)
8:30 – 11:00 Topic: Shop Floor Capacity Planning and Scheduling
and Advanced Scheduling Concepts - Trainer: A. Mercer Sisson
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:30 Shop Floor Capacity Planning and Scheduling Interactive Session
Q&A and Exploration of Related Epicor Solutions from Morning Session
Trainer: A. Mercer Sisson
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
1:30 – 2:30 Epicor Mobile Warehouse - Epicor’s new Android-based handheld application for WMS Discussion led by Biscit (developers of Epicor Mobile Warehouse)
2:30 – 3:00 Rochester Electronics Post-Launch Update
Discussion led by Robert Barrett
3 - 3:30 NE EUG Meeting
Discussion led by David Naggar
- EUG Member Brainstorming / Issue Discussion. Any topics to try to resolve during meeting
- 2020 Meeting Dates and Locations forthcoming. Any interest in combined session with CT/NJ/NY? Travel limitations?
- Volunteers to Host Upcoming Meetings?
- Any Other Administrative Topics or New Business?
- Topics for Future Meetings? Avalara presentation in Spring?
- Poll room for topics for breakout sessions
3:30 – 4:30 Breakout sessions: Separate into groups for open discussion and networking.
Finance – Rob Wolske, Spruce Environmental Technologies
IT/BPM/Customization – Andrew Lintz, PP Systems
Operations – John Bailly, UFP Technologies
~ 4:30 PM Adjourn
If you plan to attend, please use the following link to register:
Fee for lunch is $20.
Hope to see you there!