Upgrade or renew memberships here!
Please note: Only the administrator of your EUG membership has the rights to upgrade or renew your membership. If you are unsure who is the administrator, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Administrative Functions
- Log into www.epicorusers.org
- Navigate to your profile by clicking on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen and selecting “Profile”
- Click the “My Account” tab and select “Membership/Transaction Info” from the drop-down menu
- From this page select your company’s name next to the “Group” heading, which will take you to your Company Profile
- From here, you can update company information, add users, and view membership status, view membership status and Renew your EUG Membership.
- When you are finished, click the “Return to Community” link in the upper right section of the page
You must be the primary contact of your organization to be able to update user information. If you are not your company's primary contact, please contact them. If you do not know your company's contact, please contact us
Update Membership Information
Select the “Membership” tab and then click the “···” icon located to the left of the tab headers. Select “Renew Membership”, Select Membership type and complete any updates to your company profile. An invoice will be generated and payment can be made online.
Update Company Information
Select the “Profile” tab and then click the “edit” icon directly next to the tab. From there, fill in the fields to change or update your company record in the system.
Adding a New User
Select the “Members” tab and enter the contact’s email address in the grey box above the list of current users. This will send an invitation to the new contact to join the community and allow them to sign up.